For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Bogdan Prystrom



"I'm a member of the Union of Polish Art Photographers.
I used to be a chairman of Warmia and Masuria Photographic Association.
I live in the north of Poland, in a pretty town of Olsztyn.
At present, I use computer methods to take photos with digital techniques only.
Pictures that I create, are the extention of what I was doing earlier tradition using photographic methods ..
The theme of my work is usually a man and his portrait. The method I use is a digital fotomontage.
I treat my photos totally different from those created by techniques of photographic materials producers.
I try to do every work with my own 'particular method'. "

Bogdan Prystrom






















No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails