For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Jaime Valero Perandones

Jaime Valero Perandones




I was born on Madrid, Spain in 1967. I´m currently living between Spain and US (my wife is from the States) and love what I do, my people and sharing with them most of my time. I also enjoy a good soccer game and "cañas y tapas" with friends and family. Art in general, reading and listening good music complete my happy life.



My work is a constant search of new limits in figurative painting, including media, subject and execution. Still deeply realistic, I´m constantly moving on towards something else. I love researching on the web to find what great artist are doing and always keep an eye on Jenny Saville, Anselm Kiefer, Julio Vaquero, Antonio López and many others.


I studied Fine Arts at Complutense University in Madrid for five years. I´ve exhibited my works at many galleries in Spain and US (Klaudia Marr, Santa Fe NM; Columbus Museum, Columbus GA; Mito Gallery, Barcelona; Castelló 120, Madrid) and I´m currently showing my work at National Portrait Gallery in London with the Portrait Award, where I was selected and have my works on many Institutions and Collections.











No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails