For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Juliette Caron





I’ve had a love for creating since I was a small child. Expression is a part of my very being. I find it easiest to express myself through the human figure because there is something beautiful, intriguing and honest about it. The face and body are so expressive, there is so much one can read into the placement of a hand, a delicate twist of the back, the look inside one’s eyes. Recently I began painting with my fingers because it encourages me to paint more explicitly and spontaneously. I use bold colors to communicate the raw feelings inside of me. Each painting I do feels like a baptism, I feel clean and unburdened of feelings that are otherwise hard to release. When I focus more on what I feel rather than what I see, the work is much more successful.

I have always been interested in the lives and works of other creative people. My influences are Van Gogh, Waterhouse, Klimt, Chagall, Kahlo and Modigliani. My hope is that my paintings will inspire and lift others and bring simple pleasure and joy to their lives.




Juliette Caron was born in Nampa, Idaho. She has moved over twenty times throughout her life to various parts of Idaho, Washington, Utah, Israel and Arizona. She has taken a small break from her wandering and settled in Orem, Utah.

Juliette began painting as a young child. She especially loved fingerpainting. She tried using a brush for a while, but later went back to her roots and has since painted primarily with her fingers. She remembers having a passion for creating as soon as she could pick up a crayon.




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails