For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Catrin Arno - Catrin Welz-Stein

Catrin Arno - Catrin Welz-Stein






''I am a german Graphic Designer living in Malaysia and a mom of 2 lovely children.''

In my art I am mainly focused on mixed media. The images I use are mostly vintage photos and old pictures. I love to experiment in photoshop, tare pictures apart and assemble them into a new content.''

Catrin Arno




Facebook Page





























Obrigada Catarina, adorei o que me deixou na caixa de comentários.



















4 comments:

whitney-anne said...

wow, these are terrific . . . thanks for sharing

zoe said...

her work is so lovely!!

J(a)-(z)z said...

Hello Zoe,

Someone left me her name in a comment yesterday. It's new for me. She reminds me Maggie Taylor (that I love) .

:*

J(a)-(z)z said...

Hi whitney-anne ,

I'm glad that you like it. Thanks for comment :)

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails