For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Anna Koroleva - Анна Королева


here, here and here








About

From my very beginning I havent ever had any doubts of what Ill do in my life.
Ive made an interesting journey and now my aim is to see and to understand to make people feel warm and cosy, but also courageous and wise, as children are they have no prejudices and needless fears, they just breath, just run, taste and test something they are one with this world, as we should be...

I was born and have spent the bigger part of my life in the city of Minsk, Belarus. Among her other documents, my mother still keeps my first drawing, the Portrait of a Rabbit, a piece of yellow paper with some expressive squiggles and circles on it.

Location
Minsk, Russian Federation


Education

Then I attended an art studio in our Pioneers' House, a children's art school, the Art College named after A. K. Glebov and finally the Academy of Arts which then was humbly called the Byelorussian State Institute of Theatre and Arts. The actors used to run along the corridors there singing, shouting and dancing thus emancipating themselves, while the artists would move quietly and introversibly along the walls to their studios preferring to sit at their easels and draw instead of studying such subjects as the Scientific History of Materialistic and Philosophical Atheism.

Many years had elapsed and I returned to the Art College as a tutor. However, I got tired of the creative tasks' monotone and the indecent fee.
So, I left the College and became an independent artist. This is my way of life now, and I must admit I do like being an artist that way. I paint, draw, illustrate books and I am happy.









Since 1992 I take part in different art-exhibitions in our republic and abroad. I also have done some designs of cafes and bars:

2007- " Small stories ", the Ukrainian fund of culture, Kiev, Ukraine
2007- " Spring A ", design-studio "Vodoley"
2007- a charitable exhibition and auction, the Planetarium, Minsk
2007- the International open air in Opole, Poland
2007- "From the life of small princesses ", Natalia Jankovskaja's private gallery, Minsk, Belarus
2007 - the Republican youth exhibition, Minsk, Belarus
2006 - the author's photo exhibition "Winter", the House of the Photo, Minsk, Belarus
2006- the international exhibition "Carnival", Minsk, Belarus
2005 - Gallery " LaSandr ", Minsk, Belarus,
2004 - Dolls house Weissling, Germany
2004 - design of Le Ruthann caf
2004 - Watercolor biennale Brussels, Belgium
Since 2004- art-gallery Merci in Kufstein, Austria
2003 - design of Matrix mobile phone center, Minsk, Belarus
2002 - design of Forum trade center, Minsk, Belarus
2000 - Silver Award on the Festival of vanguard fashion Kiberpank
2000 - City plays Minsk, Belarus
1996 Exhibition by BELAVIA, Minsk, Belarus
1995 - Lyon, France
1994 - Central Exhibition Hall, Moscow, Russia
1994 - Cruel things Minsk, Belarus
1994 - Fine Art Philadelphia, USA
1994 - White exhibition Minsk, Belarus
1993 - The flight of Navigator Grodno, Belarus
1992 - Series of exhibitions in the private gallery Kovtsheg, Minsk

Paintings are in private collections in such countries as Belarus, Germany, Austria, UK, France, USA, Holland, Belgium, Poland, and Russia.







2 comments:

Svetlana Behor said...

Замечательные работы просто прелесть.Удачи!

Artodyssey said...

спасибо, Svetlana :)

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails