For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Agim Meta



1982-1986 school of Fine arts Fier (Albania)

1986-1990 university of Fine arts Tirana (Albania)





In 1990 personal exhibition in Tirana (Albania)

1992-1994 three personal exhibitions in Landsberg (Germany)

1995-2003 several personal exhibitions in Tirana and Fieri (Albania)

2003 personal exhibition in Bari (Italy)

2008 collective exhibition in Gallery Oldrado Da Ponte.Lodi (Italy)

2008 collective exhibition in Il Bracolo Galleria d'Arte Contemporanea.Roma(Italy)

2008 collective exhibition in Real Sito Belvedere di San Leucio.Teano(Italy)

2008 collective exhibition in Symposium XXI.Milano (Italy)

I am inspired by my knowledge of Psychoanalytical and Philosophy.

I paint the things that cannot see the human eye.I look at what passes in the depths of our body and mind

From 2004 I am living and painting in Palm of Majorca (Spain).
Agim Meta
Posted November 30, 2008

I am inspired by my knowledge of Psychoanalytical and Philosophy.

I paint the things that cannot see the human eye.I look at what passes in the depths of our body and mind

















© Agim Meta

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails