For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Jim M. Berberich (Stained Glass Painter)










"My name is Jim Berberich, I am an independent glass painter. I have worked in the stained glass field for over 25 years. I opened my own studio in the early 90's designing, creating and restoring windows for church, residential and commercial clients. I took up glass painting and over the years painting is my passion and takes up most of my time. I have painted and taking on joint works for multiple studios in the USA . I now work out of an old brick church building in Sioux City Iowa using it for my home and studio. The painting techniques I use is the matt and stipple method. This technique has been applied for centuries. A painted face can be fired up to 16 times. Applying trace lines, matt,multiple shadings,flesh tones and enamels by hand. Jim Berberich"

source
























1 comment:

Mark Bogenrief said...

He does not give credit for the ladies. The drawing of the of all the cartoons and glass selection,except the painted parts was done by Bogenrief Studios

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails