For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Amy Minchew












"Creating awkward situations is my specialty. I can down a cupcake like no ones business and will turn into a 5 year old at the sight of an elephant. My dog for the time being owns my heart. I would prefer to sketch over just about anything else and have to fight through that urge to get anything else done." 


Amy Minchew






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. I was especially drawn to it by the eyes. I have one brown & one very noticeably green.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails