For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

David Larson Evans













I took up oil painting seriously in 2007 as a break from my life as a struggling Printmaker (Intaglio process on zinc plates), Many years were spent sporting ink stained hands in an attempt to master that medium. Now its the challenge of "Daily Painting" that bridles my creative drive. Making Art is an essential part of my life and my long term goal is simple, one day paint something significant. I am delighted to have this place to share my works and thoughts with you. I welcome comments and questions and truly appreciate your interest.

source (blog)














2 comments:

Valéria Souza said...

Uma explosão de beleza, teu blog. Parabéns!

artodyssey said...

Muito obrigada Valéria :) Fico feliz por as minhas escolhas serem do teu agrado.
Noite feliz

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails