For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Jack Banister









"My name is Jack Banister, I'm 20, I live and work in the Yorkshire Dales and I'm an artist.

My experience to date includes:

15 commissioned portraits completed since September 2011.

-Group exhbitions:
*Young Artist of the Year Exhibition at the Biscuit Factory in Newcastle.
*Derby Open at the Derby Museum Art Gallery.
*Black Swan Open in Frome.
*And 1 of 14 people shortlisted for the Jack Goldhill Painting Prize in London.
*A level work exhibited in Mercer Gallery in Harrogate where I was awarded the Peoples' Prize.
*I attend weekly life class every week."


Facebook
Website













No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails