For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Kamalky Laureano













"My work is motivated by my feelings toward how I experience my life. Art is communication. It is the conscious living of the world around us in every second. My subjects captivate me as if they were music and melodies. I feel compelled to listen to them and play back their song the way I hear it. I am inspired by the singer’s face that sings to me every day. 

I was born in 1983. At the dominican republic.And normal with a bit of curiosity its the way i see myself as a little boy. 
The first time i knew i can draw was at the school , and i was trying to copy a draw from another boy. 
In 2002 i went to the National School of Fine Arts in Dominican Republic.. 
2004 I got accept to The Altos de Chavon School of Design, affiliate with Parsons ( New York ). 

Art imitate life, therefore it must be alive in all ways." 

Education

Altos de Chavon/La Escuela de Diseño
ENAP. ESCUELA NACIONAL DE ARTES PLÁSTICAS. UNAM.















No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails