For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Lena Sayadian













"Creating symbolic images of creatures has been something I have done since I was a child. I use my work to express and represent emotions, submission, conflicts, and relationships. I use animals and other natural symbols to create a narrative about the hypocrisy and challenges of human society. These creatures represent the raw responses, animalistic behaviors and emotions that are common to all human beings.

My goal is to further challenge myself in creative new ways to represent the narrative of a flawed human existence. I want to be able to explore new ideas and will continually strive to advance my work both technically and conceptually."

Lena Sayadian







No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails