For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Monika Welch












"I sing, paint, teach, .....not necessarily in that order. Love it ALL! 

My name is Monika Welch and I dwell in a cute little town east of the Ginger trees in Kerikeri, Northland, NZ. (we're kinda up the top of the North Island) 
I have 4 kidlets.....teens and twenties....a cat and doglet......and I'm married to one hunk of burnin love who claims to be responsible for any talents I might have!! Hehehehhee. 

I paint madly and madly paint. I also teach or tutor a collage style of work I refer to as 'Art-quirks'. This process is arty quirky and fun.Basically we stick, paint glue.....like when you were in kindy. Actually it is exactly that.....kindy for adults! 
We live by ,....and look out to,............. the sea. The Great pacific Ocean. Anyway....I like painting females and birds. 
Hope you like my shizzle........."

Monika Welch 






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails