For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Ariel Zachor












Born in Beer Sheba, Israel. Moved to the Netherlands in 1988 to pursue my art career and I live in Amsterdam since then. 

"My artwork is based on figurative pencil drawings and portrait snapshots photography. My main source of inspiration for the last 10 years is the night life and club scene of Amsterdam mainly. Along side my drawn work I create video installations as well."


Education

"I am a graduate of the Rietveld academy in Amsterdam 1988-1993 at the graphic design department.Various exhibitions and many live video performances mostly in Europe.",






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails