For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Jo Beer






"I live and work in Cornwall,England.
 My work falls into two categories-floral and figurative.At the moment I am concentrating more on the figurative work,having spent the past four years on my florals-which have been very well received.
 I love to paint people,the tones,the little details that make them different from the next person.Loving the art of...Nick Lepard,Jenny Saville,Ian Cumberland.

 Nov 2012 winner of Open Art Exhibition/competition,Trerise Gallery,Plymouth UK...with 'A Slice of Phoebe'."


source












No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails