For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Jose Rivas





"My name is Jose Rivas and I love what I do. I paint, collaborate, art-direct, but most importantly, I create. I enjoy helping others solve communication problems, but most importantly, I just like helping people.

Even before graduating from Capilano's Illustration/Design (IDEA) program, I was working professionally with travel management companies such as Cantrav and gaming agencies like EA Sports. I also freelanced my skills as a junior creative director for a Red Cross campaign under Big House Communications.

I am a fine artist, as much as I love design, I equally love to paint. I sell my work locally and internationally and have done commissioned work privately and commercially."


Jose Rivas



















No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails