"The secret of life is to have a task, something you devote your life to, something you bring everything to, every minute of the day for the rest of your life. And the most important thing is, it has to be something you cannot possibly do."
- Lifetime resident of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Married 35 years
- Proud mother of 3
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts from Xavier University
- Certified to teach art K-12
- Taught 3-6 year olds in private and public Montessori school settings for over 20 years.
- Currently working at Dater Montessori in the pre-K program
- Newly published in the Potters Council 2012-13 calendar "Animals"
- Accepted into the 2012 International Orton Cone Box Show and exhibited in Baldwin City, Kansas.
- Published in 500 Raku by Lark Books 2011
- Honorable mention from "Throwing Clay Pottery" 2005
- Recipient of the "Summerfair Aid To Individual Artists Grant" 2007