For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Audrey Pongracz











Bio

Audrey was born in Detroit, Michigan in the summer of 1979 and was raised in the Mexicantown area of southwest Detroit.   A self taught painter, Audrey is constantly working to hone and refine her craft. 














Statement

I believe art should be attainable to everyone, visually or mentally.  This is something I strive for in my work. 
Art should be a viewing experience.  I love when I can look at a painting and be entranced by it, in awe of its application or just the wonder of it.






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails