For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Olivia Beaumont














"I am a full-time artist & I reside in a very small town near Savannah, Georgia, though I call California home. I paint every day, and I always have several paintings going at a time. Long before the beasts permeated my mind and art, I had a passion for human portraiture. This branched into portraits of canines and animals, in which I endeavor to capture a very specific sensibility, a unique and thoughtful creature. 

 I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drawing and Painting (CSULB 2009)"

Olivia Beaumont


BLOG






















No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails