For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Elya Yalonetski








"I'm Elya Yalonetski, ceramic artist.

I studied ceramics in Russia, in Abramtsevo Art and Industry College, then moved to Israel, then worked mostly in Moscow, then in Berlin. Wherever I am, I can ship you my works all over the globe, and don't worry - it will arrive safely at your home.

You can admire some of my sculptures on the Abramtsevo website:



some more ceramic and not only on flikr: "





















2 comments:

Maria said...

Onde é que ponho LIKE?
;)
<3

artodyssey said...

:) Uma pequena maravilha, não é?
Beijinhos Maria

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails