For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Lisa Kaser








Lisa Kaser


"I work in hand-stitched textiles and wet-method feltmaking, sculpture and narrative illustration.

Self-employed artist and illustrator"

"About

I was born in Portland, Oregon to a Canadian farmer's daughter and a local gentleman who liked to paint and draw cartoons. When I neared the age of independence, my father cried, "don't follow the path of the artist, you will surely starve!". That was all the incentive I needed, and I have lived the life of a happy creative for 28 years." ...

Lisa Kaser
















Etsy
Facebook


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails