For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Soodeh Bagheri









Soodeh Bagher Tirtash
Born in 16 may 1982 , Ahwaz, Iran
Works and lives in Tehran, Iran

Education

BA in painting from Science and Culture University, Tehran, Iran



Art & architectural Azad University دانشگاه هنر و معماری آزاد تهران مرکز
Turma de 2006 · MFA Painting


Members of painters society
member of Institute for promotion of visual arts




















"Figures are the only things that I have ever painted .I am interested in the human .

In my painting I try to find what has always gone on in myself.

I create my own space out of time and out of reality .

I am only asking question :”what make the personality is?”"


source






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails