For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Tang Chiew Ling





Tang Chiew Ling



"I'm freelance graphic designer. And, sometimes, I like to illustrate with little object (that can be found at everywhere easily). However, all of my work are simple and fun."









Tang Chiew Ling



"Object Art:1 is inspired by "Leaves". These illustrations are made by few types of leaves and also mixed with my hand drawing. Using inconspicuous/ unattractive leaves to create fun, hope and happiness. Don't know what is the name of the leaves, but i found them in drain, my mom's plants and at the playground."

Tang Chiew Ling













""Fashion in Leaf" was inspired by leaf and fashion. I was wondering does fashion can be part of leaf art as I'm interested in fashion. The most challlenging in this project was how to apply leaf to dress! However, I tried to find some more special leaf this time to make the "dress" looks elegant. I was very surprised to get those such beautiful leaves in a garden. I never thought the leaves can be so beautiful, some of them are full of structures, patterns and lines on it, different colors in a leaf, even is withered leaves. So, I applied them into different types of dresses according to the different types of leaves."

Tang Chiew Ling

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails