For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Ada Muntean






























Ada Muntean





"I'm an independent visual artist from Romania. My mediums of expression are mainly drawing and photography. I conceive my works as movie frames, parts of a neverending movie- which is basically my life-with all its essence: doubts, fears, feelings and visions. I want to explore the dark sensitive side of things that mark our lives both on a counscious and subcounscious level. Poetry is an important metaphysical inspiration for me, so I choose to use lyrics from poems as titles for my works"


Ada Muntean 















2009-2011 : Master's Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Arts, University of Art and Design,
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
2010: CEEPUS exchange student- for 3 months in Cracow, Poland, Jan Matejko
Academy of Art and Design, Graphic Arts:Litography, Drawing, Poster Design
2009 : ERASMUS exchange student-for 3 months in United Kingdom, Birmingham Institute of Art & Design, Fine Art
2006-2009 : Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Arts, University of Art and Design, Cluj-Napoca, Romania


Facebook Page





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails