For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

NO LAPTOP !!!!!!!!!!!!




My laptop suddenly "burned". What a big noise !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm writing on my husband's laptop and here I don't have any of my files.
The next few days my activity will be reduced to almost "zero"
Sorry ! :(

I'm also having problems with my new gmail account, I can´t open my blog (perhaps because  session is opened on another computer) and with this account the limit of images should be almost exceeded!






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails