For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Pauline Hughes










Pauline Hughes



I trained at Brighton Polytechnic and obtained my degree in Ceramics in 1988. In 1991 I returned to my home town Liverpool and set up my Studio where I still work today. I make Figurative Sculpture and exhibit my pieces at a handful of select U.K. galleries. I also exhibit regularly in the U.S.A. and this was initiated through Arts Council Funding.

In January of 2009 I was selected to join The Royal British Society of Sculptors. Along with developing my own personal work I have worked in the ceramics industry creating Large Scale Architectural Murals and in 1998 obtained my Teaching Qualification. I am passionate about my work as an Artist and the Ceramic medium and I am always willing to share this through Talks, Demonstrations and Freelance work.











No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails