For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Wiktor Najbor





















Wiktor Najbor


First of all, I draw above all for myself. I work a lot, I put my hands on every painting techniques.

I experience and acquire more technical abilities. Slowly, I reach the second important step of my professional path. I make the decision to focus on painting only. This is how Wiktor Najbor was born. It was 21 years ago in Cracow.

Then, I also learnt a lot from friends, who are painters. Among them, the brothers Karpowicz and Krzysztof Chwirot. Their professionalism, experience and support matter a lot to me and are extremely motivating.











I reached my first artistic success in Geneva, where I lived and worked for 2 years. Once I came back to Poland, I was not only enriched from my experience but also convinced that painting was my vocation.

I have been following this path so far. In the meantime, I participated to several group and individual exhibitions and today I have finally my own art gallery.











No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails