For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Nerina Canzi













Nerina Canzi



 "I have a degree in Fine Arts, specializing in Drawing and Painting. I worked for about 17 years in Italy and Spain, painting “trompe l’oeil”, murals and other decorative painting work. In 2006, I came back to Argentina, where I have kept up my painting. Now I’m moving into illustration and graphic design. I also write children’s stories."


"Me recibí de profesora de Dibujo y Pintura .Estudié Letras en la UBA . Trabajé 17 años en Italia y España pintando murales y todo lo relativo a la pintura decorativa . Mis trabajos se pueden ver en www.paspartus.net .En el 2006 retorné a la Argentina y continué trabajando con la pintura . Ahora estoy empezando a incursionar en la ilustración y el diseño gráfico .También escribo cuentos para niños" 





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails