For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Di Conway



















Di Conway





I work in stoneware clays and caste Bronze ,all unique ,mostly substantial Women celebrating the joys and oys of life .

I have a purpose built studio in the home garden and a kiln installed in the retired bike shed ....total bliss !

I am an elected artist and council member of the New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts and a foundation and active member of the Pueto Bronze group [in our 22nd year]...Both very important
activities to get me out of my studio !

At times I sketch oil pastel , wash and pencil works on box canvases as a contrast ...





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails