For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Delford T Wilson











Delford T. Wilson  - Delford Terry Wilson



"I am a figurative artist who works primarily in watercolor. My subjects are derived largely from Caribbean and African-Americans cultures. Documenting my friends and family fills me with awe and wonder of not just the subject, but the process. My hope is to communicate to the viewer a sense of wonder and to reveal an unknown observation to them through extreme realism in a celebratory manner. I strive to capture the emotional depth of my friends and family and paint them as I see them, their hopes, and memories."

Delford T. Wilson














No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails