For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Jason Kozlowski














Jason Kozlowski


"Since last summer we have relocated to Port Perry Ontario from Oakland California to create a new life for ourselves as artists. I have gotten a chance to paint again, between job searching and being a busy dad. I have this blog to celebrate and document the moments in my life and though I have few readers I am sure, I hope to share my thoughts to those who by happenstance come across them."



Jason Kozlowski

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails