For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Kirsty Elson


















Kirsty Elson


Original unique sculpture from Cornwall, using driftwood, rusty nails and any other junk I come across!

"About me

I am a multi-media artist lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall. I am inspired by my coastal surroundings, and my work is heavily influenced by the worn materials I discover washed up on local beaches. I love the idea of using found objects like driftwood and turning them into something beautiful and unique. I hope my work makes you smile!"

Kirsty Elson

Facebook Page




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails