For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Darrell Driver












Darrell Driver



Darrell is proud to say that he is a self-taught artist. He creates through very late nights determined to fulfill his passion for art.




  "I try to draw/paint, everyday... when I begin I have no post production in mind, i like to begin creating with a solid foundation of color and basic shapes then build upon that, I’m inspired by all the different things i notice everyday, my 3 children are a huge inspiration, I paint to get an excited reaction from them. My sweet wife Amber is highly influential on my work because she has a hard eye to please....

My Artistic goal is to have the observer excited to see my pieces and put them in a happy mood

  2010 is the first year i have decided to show my work, I’m a rather fast painter and have 5-10 works in progress at any given time, it allows my mind to stay fresh on a new canvas, and time for the paint to dry... I enjoy painting on both small and large scales, I have painted larger than life Murals as well as a 4”x6” canvas"


Darrell Driver












Facebook Page

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails