For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Angelos (Panayiotou) - Άγγελος(Παναγιώτου)


























Angelos (Panayiotou) - Άγγελος(Παναγιώτου)



ANGELOS

I was born in Farkadona, Trikala in 1943. I studied painting in the School of Fine Arts in Athens, taught by Mr Yiorgos Mavroidis. I continued my studies through multiple journeys to the European Museums, especially to the Louvre, where I studied the tendencies of Western art.

My work can be found among many private collections and museums. I have participated in numerous exhibitions in Greece and abroad, mainly in Europe and the USA.

Significant periods of my paintings are : "Religious Themes" (1983-1990), "The Shroud" (1995-1997), "Doves" (1990-2000), "Still lives" (1988-2002), "Metaphysical landscapes" (2000-2008), "Full moon nights" (2004-2006).


















No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails