For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Kana Handel








Kana Handel




"I am an artist originally from Tokyo, Japan. I came to the United States in 1992 and now reside in Gainesville, Florida. I studied art at Musashino Art University in Tokyo, starting my career as a graphic artist in advertising until I became a freelance illustrator. I have been illustrating books and magazines for over 23 years and have worked for numerous Japanese publishing firms that specialize in children’s issues, including Gakken (Kagaku and Gakushyu) and Shogakukan." ...



Kana Handel



Facebook Page











Kana Handel

1 comment:

CLAUDE said...

Excelente !

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails