Suwannee is a Thai artist whose paintings have won numerous international and regional awards, including 1st prize in the International Watercolor Competition in Rome, Italy, 1st Prize at the 13th Panasonic Painting of the Year in Thailand, and 1st Prize at the 2nd UOB Painting of the Year in Thailand and Special Mention at the 30th UOB Painting of the Year in Singapore.
The National Gallery of Thailand, The National Gallery Of Singapore and the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in Bangkok have collected her paintings.
Suwannee was competitively selected to represent Thai artists in exhibits in Singapore, UAE, Vietnam, Taiwan, Brunei and Macao. Her work has shown in Spain, Italy and the U.S.
1976 Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
- MFA (Painting), Silpakorn University, Bangkok
- BFA (Painting), Silpakorn University, Bangkok
- Ubonratchathani Vocational College of Fine Arts
- 1st Place Winner at “Sinaide Ghi International Watercolor Show” Rome, Italy 2011
- 6th Place Winner at “Le Geste En Liberte”, International Visual Art Competition, UNESCO Centre Louis Francois, Paris, France 2002
- Merit Award Winner at “Sinaide Ghi International Prize” Florence, Italy 2001
- Merit Award Winner at “Vision of Your Future”, Nokia Arts Awards Asia Pacific 1999, Singapore
- 2nd Place Winner at “Vision of Your Future”, Nokia Arts Awards Asia Pacific 1999, Thailand
- 1st Place Winner at Thailand Arts Award 1998, Phillip Morris Group of Companies, Bangkok
- Certificate of Recognition at Thailand Arts award 1997, The Phillip Morris Group of Companies, Bangkok